Cadbury Poundland – Merlin Text 2 Win
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter or Merlin, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 on 21st June 2017 and 23.59 on 5th July 2017.
Purchase is necessary, and a mobile phone is required. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can enter without charge by sending in a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to “JS7912 Poundland Merlin Text to Win – Northern Ireland” to the following address: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address.
4. To Enter: Purchase any one Promotional Product and text MERLIN + your first name AND surname to 81222 to be entered into the prize draw. Text messages are charged at standard network rates (which may be included some text message bundles). Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be included in the prize draw, but may still be charged.
5. Promotional Products:
a. 109G Cad Twirl Bites
b. 120g Cad Dinky Deckers
c. 92g Heroes Pouch
d. 119g Cad Giant Buttons
e. 115g Cad Mixed Buttons
f. 4x20g Cad Flake Multipack
g. 4x38g Cad Picnic Multipack
h. 4×32.5g CDM Multipack
i. 4×25.5g Cadbury Wispa Multipack
j. 4x40g Double Decker Multipack
k. 5×21.5g Cad Twirl Multipack
l. 4×26.1 Cad Crunchie Multipack
m. 6Pack Cad Fudge Multipack
n. 6Pack CDM Kids Multipack
o. 5Pack Cad Curly Wurly
p. 6Pack Cadbury Freddo
6. Maximum of one entry per person, during the Promotion Period. Entrants can only win once.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. The Prizes: Thirty (30) winners will each win 1x Family day pass to a UK Merlin Theme Park.
9. Further Prize Details:
a. Each Family Day Pass is for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16s);
b. Passes must be used by 31st of July 2018 ;
c. Passes are only valid for 1 day of use, and are subject to the selected theme parks rules and restrictions;
d. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be changed.
e. For further details see: https://www.merlinentertainments.biz/resort-theme-parks.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
11. Winner Selection: For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted within 5 working days after the end of the Promotional Period by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. The first 30 entries drawn at random from all valid entries received will win the Prize.
12. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via a phone call and/or text message on the mobile number used to enter the Promotion within 5 working days of the draw who will then be asked to select their chosen Merlin Theme Park. If the winner is not contactable or fails to respond, by email, to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the Prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner as set out in paragraph 11. Any reserve winners may have a shorter time period to respond, but this will be made clear during the communication.
13. In the event for any reason the winners do not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Prize.
14. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or
d. promotes any political agenda.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. The Promoter cannot be responsible for claims lost or delayed in transit. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner acceptance. Prize will be sent via registered post to the address provided at the point of notification.
20. By entering, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter, or its agencies.
21. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
24. The names and counties of the winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to JS7912 Poundland Merlin Winner List, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PFfor a period of 2 months after the end of the Promotion Period. Please do not send claims to this address.
26. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
27. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
28. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the entries.
30. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies, are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the Promotion is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate all or part of the Promotion.
31. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion will be disqualified.
32. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
34. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH.