Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to persons who are aged 16 years or over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Deutsche Post DHL (“the Promoter”), its subsidiary companies and agencies, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. In the event that a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian will need to accompany the winner for the duration of the Prize.
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. Purchase is not necessary, but internet access and a valid Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account is required.
4. Promotion Period:
a. All entries received during a Promotional Fortnight will be entered into a prize draw to win a Prize Draw Prize. Between 00.01 BST on the 10th June 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 1st September 2019 there will be 6 Promotional Fortnights as follows:
Promotional Fortnight: Opening date and time: Closing date and time:
1 00.01 BST 10th June 2019 23.59 BST 23rd June 2019
2 00.01 BST 24th June 2019 23.59 BST 7th July 2019
3 00.01 BST 8th July 2019 23.59 BST 21st July 2019
4 00.01 BST 22nd July 2019 23.59 BST 4th August 2019
5 00.01 BST 5th August 2019 23.59 BST 18th August 2019
6 00.01 BST 19th August 2019 23.59 BST 1st September 2019
b. All entries received between 00.01 BST on the 10th June 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 8th September 2019 will also be entered into the competition to win the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize Period”).
5. To Enter either:
a. Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), then upload a video of yourself performing a trick shot as a comment under the promotional post on the DHLRugby Facebook page using the hashtag #EpicDelivery during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
b. Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), then upload a video of yourself performing a trick shot using the hashtag #EpicDelivery during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
c. Log into your Twitter account (or create one for free), then upload a video of yourself performing a trick shot using the hashtag #EpicDelivery during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
6. Maximum of 1 entry per person per Promotional Fortnight.
7. The Prizes:
a. Prize Draw Prizes: Following each Promotional Fortnight, 1 winner will win a rugby ball signed by DHL Rugby Ambassadors (six prizes in total).
b. Grand Prize: Following the Grand Prize Period, 1 winner will win a pair of tickets to the final of Rugby World Cup 2019TM, Japan, including return economy class flights to Tokyo Japan from the winner’s nearest international airport, 3 night’s accommodation in minimum 3* hotel based on shared occupancy in a twin or double room and return transfers from the airport in Tokyo to the hotel.
8. Further Grand Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Airline seats are subject to availability.
b. Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
c. The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
d. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
e. Travel must be taken at the stated times and no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
f. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
g. The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter if a flight, the final of Rugby World Cup 2019TM or any other event forming part of the Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
h. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
i. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
j. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
k. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
l. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
9. Rugby World Cup Ticketing Terms and Conditions:
a. By accepting the Prize, the Winner and guest agrees to Full Rugby World Cup Ticketing T&C’s.
b. The Winner and their guest agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets (as available and set out at https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019, “JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup 2019TM venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup 2019TM (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further the Winner and their guest acknowledge that they may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the Prize.
c. Winner and/or guest shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup 2019TM. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
d. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to Prize winner and/or guest to RWCL and/or JR2019 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or JR2019 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winner and/or guest.
e. This Promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly, the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the Promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in staging of Rugby World Cup 2019TM (including JR2019) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
10. Winner Selection:
a. Prize Draw Prizes: Following each Promotional Fortnight, 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the relevant Promotional Fortnight. The prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the relevant Promotional Fortnight.
b. Grand Prize: All entries submitted during the Grand Prize Period, will be entered into a random prize draw to select 100 shortlisted entries by PromoVeritas within 3 working days of the end of the Grand Prize Period. The shortlisted entries will be judged by PromoVeritas to select 1 winner within 7 working days of shortlisted entry selection based on the following criteria:
i. Difficulty level of the trick shot.
ii. Use of rugby skills in the trick shot.
iii. Uniqueness of the trick shot.
11. Winner Notification:
a. Prize Draw Prizes: The winners will be contacted via a direct message to the social media account used on entry within 5 working days of Prize Draw Prize Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize and provide further delivery information, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
b. Grand Prize: The winner will be contacted via a direct message to the social media account used on entry within 5 working days of Grand Prize Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize and provide further delivery information, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
c. promotes any political agenda.
13. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of any prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes from the date of entry. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms.
15. The winners will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to organise their Prize.
16. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county/country of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county/country of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county/country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
22. Subject to the consent of the winners, the surname and county/country of the winners will be available by visiting InMotion.dhl/EpicDelivery for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion.
25. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the Promotion in any way will result in disqualification.
26. In the event of a dispute over the interpretation or implementation of these Terms and Conditions or on any matter related to the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by German law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
28. A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be obtained by emailing email@example.com with “Rugby World Cup 2019 DHL Terms and Conditions” in the subject line.
Promoter: Deutsche Post (DHL), Fritz-Erler Strasse 5, Bonn 53113, Germany.