Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+, American Express Cardmembers who have received an Amex Hello package only. Visit www.promoentries.com/AmexHello by 30/11/18 and submit your details to enter the prize draw. Max 1 entry per person. Prizes: 1 x Doisy & Dam chocolate experience for three; 250 x additional bars of Doisy & Dam chocolate (4 x 25g). Full T&Cs & Prize details: www.promoterms.com/AmexHello.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to American Express Card holders that have received an Amex Hello package and are legal residents of the United Kingdom and aged 18 and over, excluding employees of American Express, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, Internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 22nd November 2018 and 23.59 GMT on the 30th November 2018 inclusive.
- To Enter: American Express card holders that have received an Amex Hello package are invited to visit promoentries.com/AmexHello and submit their details (name and the email address registered to their American Express card) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
a: Main Prize: 1 winners will win a Chocolate Masterclass for the winner and up to two friends. The winner and their guest will join master chocolatiers and learn how to make your own luxury chocolates from bean to bar.
b: Runner Up Prize: 250 winners will each win 4 x 25g bars of Doisy & Dam chocolate.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a: The Chocolate Masterclass will be valid for 6 months from the 21st November 2018 and the winner will need to book at least one month in advance.
b:The Chocolate Masterclass is for the winner and up to two friends and will take approximately four to five hours, with lunch included.
c: The Chocolate Masterclass consists of chocolate tasting and looking at looking at flavour profiles and differences in single origin/single estate chocolate; trying bean to bar chocolate; making bean to bar chocolate from scratch and learning how to temper.
d: For the avoidance of doubt, the Main Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
e: The Main Prize winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Main Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in any aspect of the Main Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Main Prize or the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Winner Selection: 251 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received in during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification:
a: Main Prize: The winner will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
b:Runner Up Prizes: The winners will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to click the link in their email and confirm their eligibility and fulfilment details, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of Runner Up Prizes from the close of the Runner Up Prize claim period.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The full name and county of the winners will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/AmexHello for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Where American Express Services Europe Limited services are issued in the United Kingdom but obtained within the Economic European Area, local rules may apply to the way that it conducts its business which can be enforces by that country’s applicable regulatory authority.